“Thank you for all of your support for this year’s Annual Pride Awards. Your support ensured that this experience was meaningful, not only for our students, but for all attendees. We sincerely appreciate your willingness answer questions, keep track of the registration, and coordinate the check-in process, and look forward to working with you in the future.”
- 120 people for a seated event (10 people per 72" round table and 8 people per 60" round table)
- 200 people for a theater-style event (banquet chairs or Chiavari chairs)
- 400 people for a standing reception
- Easy access to Oxford Porch and Redmond Garden
- Full smart-room system, including drop-down projection screen and data projector, wireless keyboard and mouse, integrated computer, and conference call system
About Governors Hall
At more than 1,970 square feet, Governors’ Hall is the centerpiece of the Miller-Ward Alumni House and a perfect setting for large receptions, banquets, and celebrations. Guests can socialize inside the hall, outside on the Oxford Porch, or in the adjacent interior spaces—the Walt Davis Room and Dooley’s Den. Governors’ Hall gives access to the Oxford Porch and Patio. It contains a permanently installed projection screen in the front of the room, and audio equipment including a microphone can be supplied. Whether you need open space for networking or a formal dinner setup, Governors’ Hall is the space for you.
It received its name in honor of past and present Heads of the Board of Governors whose portraits surround the walls of the room. Governors’ Hall pays tribute to more than eight decades of alumni leaders. Portraits of the past presidents of the Emory Alumni Board of Governors (now known as the Emory Alumni Board) decorate the walls of the house’s largest public space.